Chester Rail Station is located to the north east of the city centre. A frequent bus shuttle link with the city centre runs every 10 minutes and drops/ picks up close to M&S on Frodsham Street, from where the office is about a three minute stroll. The service is free to those who have a train ticket. Alternatively, those of you who enjoy stretching your legs can walk into town, taking a brisk 10 minutes extra of your time.
Park & Ride facilities are available at Chester Business Park (off A55 / A483) and close to the Sainsbury’s in Caldy Valley, Boughton (off A55 / A41).
Both provide regular buses in and out of town every 10 minutes to stops that are located on Frodsham Street (close to M&S) for the Caldy Valley route and on Foregate Street (close to M&S) and on Pepper Street (outside Habitat and The Grosvenor Mall Shopping Arcade) for the Business Park route.
The office is a three minute stroll away from these stops.
Parking options are numerous, but the most convenient is the NCP at Newgate Street.
There is quick and easy access onto the A55, with links to the M53, M56 and M6. Manchester and Liverpool Airports are both within 45 minutes drive.
• From the A55 (east or west bound) take the exit signposted A483 Chester and Wrexham.
• At the roundabout head north and take the exit towards Chester, passing the Chester Park & Ride on your left and Chester Business Park on your right.
• Head straight into the city over a series of roundabouts, continue directly across and over the Grosvenor Bridge that traverses the River Dee, passing the Chester Roodee Racecourse and HQ development on your left below.
• At the next roundabout take the second exit into Grosvenor Street and at the next set of lights at the crossroads continue straight over taking the next left into Newgate Street, immediately after the restaurant Piccolino, but before Zizzi.
• The Newgate Street NCP provides convenient and covered parking that is located beneath and alongside The Grosvenor Shopping Arcade. Access through the arcade takes you out onto Eastgate Street.
J10 Planning is located at the Cross, the intersection of Northgate, Eastgate, Bridge and Watergate Streets – where the Town Crier hangs out and the Christmas tree is erected every year. The office is located on the northern side of Eastgate Street at Row level.
H Samuel, the jewellers, is at ground level, J10 Planning two flights of stairs above this.
Make your way for the row level restaurant and our external entrance gates are at the very corner of Eastgate Row and Northgate Row overlooking the Cross.